Ladies and Gentlemens:
Here are the top ten or so reasons to see the Worthless Son-in-Laws this Saturday, April 9th, 10:00 PM at Galileo’s:
- There is no obligation to bake a pie in order to attend.
- You know you will get a second wind if you can actually make it out of the house and down to Galileo’s.
- That second wind might come in a glass and be relatively inexpensive, considering.
- That attractive person you’ve had your eye on might be there.
- If that attractive person is there, then he or she obviously has questionable taste in music, making it more likely that he or she has questionable taste in mates; therefore, you have a fighting chance (QED).
- Your ex will probably not be there.
- (Seriously, it is highly unlikely.)
- You just got paid last week and want to celebrate.
- You didn’t get paid last week, but you can feign questionable taste in music in order to get someone to buy you a sandwich.
- Coming to the show will not cause a government shutdown (usually).
Of course, there are other reasons, too, but some of them involve embarrassing facts about various family members, so we’ll just leave it at that
We do hope to see you soon.
The Worthless Son-in-Laws